Monday, July 27, 2020

Shoes Collection Or Single Designs











About:

This gig is dedicated to those who have an idea of shoes and want to bring it on paper by a professional.


- Basic: I offer my professionalism to make your shoes requested. Design in Adobe illustrator front, back, bottom, sides. Black and white. I do indication of the material.


- Standard: I offer my professionalism to make your shoes requested. Design in Adobe illustrator front, back, bottom, sides. Black and white and in color.

I give indication of the material and design the interior with all the details.


-Premium: I offer my professionalism to make your shoes requested. Design in Adobe illustrator front, back, bottom, side in black and white and in color, give indication of the material and design the interior with all the details . I design the metalworks.
I create the technical card where I will indicate: measurements, technical details, graphics of inner linings, materials and pantone colors, color variations, etc.
The card will be ready to be sent to your manifacturer.


The price may vary according to the complexity of the project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I advice you to work with Pamela, she is very professional.

:

Excellent work! I recommend hiring Pamela.

:

I'm going to send you the design with buckle soon

:

Delivery’s on time and very excellent work

:

Everything was perfect! Thank you!







Shoes Collection Or Single Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment