Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Create Album And Book Covers And Illustrations In My Style











About:

PLEASE DISCUSS PROJECT ON INBOX/MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING!



My work speaks for me
https://www.instagram.com/le_nafay/.



I am a digital artist and album cover designer with landscape and environment painting as my specialized genre of art. I have worked with labels such as Mr Suicide Sheep and many talented electronic artist around the world for illustrations and album cover.



Why am giving full time to fiverr? I want to make art for new/upcoming/underated artist and develop their art which leaves an impression on the listener. I give full time to Fiverr along with my other external clients and I appreciate people who treat my art well.



Tips are always welcomed <3

Reviews


: : : : :





Create Album And Book Covers And Illustrations In My Style

No comments:

Post a Comment