Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Create Hand Drawn Vintage Retro Tshirt Design











About:

Hi there, 

Thanks for your visit to this gig.



 Are you looking for a hand drawn, retro, vintage design in vector format?



this is the perfect place! I will create a hand drawn, retro, vintage design for you.



How it works:
All you have to do is order this gig and..


- Tell me your concept
- Don't have a concept? just let me know what do you want
- Give me a reference (optional)


Yes, just it!


Please contact me if you have any questions


Thanks,

Ruke

Reviews


:

I've done several gigs with Fajar and I look forward to many more! He has enabled me to realize ideas I've had in my head and he repeatedly exceeds expectations.

:

Again, excellent work! I will be using him again and I’m looking forward to the collaboration!

:

Very professional, and very talented artist. Comunication is fast and clear.

:

Great work will use again!

:

Very good to work with!







Create Hand Drawn Vintage Retro Tshirt Design

No comments:

Post a Comment