Sunday, July 19, 2020

Draw A Fantasy Illustration For You











About:

I am a fantasy illustrator and a concept artist. I have a lot of experince over the years. I can draw your favorite characters and of course, I can draw your own character! I would love to work with you and be a part of your project! :)



Here is what I can draw for you:

- Ilustration

- Concept Art

- Character

- Creature

- Portrait



All you have to do is send me a message with detailed information about the project and the characters/creatures that you want me to draw! Then you have to place the order and the final step is to make a really great project together! 



I look forward to working with you all guys out there! :)

Reviews


:

Puts and amzing amount of detail into each project he's done for me. My characters always come out looking exactly how I imagine them if not better. He works very efficiently with great communication, updating every step of the way before final approval. Would highly recommend to anyone.

:

Wow, what can't I say about this work? When I came to Vesko, I had about 3 pages of details and no idea how they would all be implemented. I had a basic idea in my head that I thought it would go but they knocked it out of the park and far exceeded my imagination. right from the word go the communication was excellent and the details were handled with care. The moment I get the chance, I will be printing and framing this piece in my game room. I'm ecstatic with the final product and I can't wait to come back again for another project!

:

Truly amazing work. Was very patient with me and all of my small corrections, managed to pull the character right out of my head. Definitely looking forward to working with him again.

:

more than what I expected.

:

I really love all my pieces from Vesko. I have never had a bad experience working with them.







Draw A Fantasy Illustration For You

No comments:

Post a Comment