Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Socks Design Unique Socks Design











About:

Welcome to my beautiful socks design Gig.

Hi, I’m Jacqueline Hanna a professional graphics designer with 6 years experience. I have completed more than 2000 online and offline project with 100% buyer satisfaction.

About this GIG:

If you need any unique and creative socks design, So you are in the right person. I will provide you a beautiful socks design as your requirement.

What is in this GIG?

Fully unique and creative or custom design.

100% Buyer Satisfaction guaranteed.

Unlimited Revision.

100% Money back guaranty.

 

So why are you getting late? I am waiting for you.

If you have question, Contact with me without any hesitation.

 

Thanks and Regards.

Jacqueline Hanna

 

 





#soks

#Sock_Design

#Unique_Socks_Design

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Horrible designs and communications. She says "OK, got it", then she does what the same thing again. Her color choices are like 6th grade. So I had to pick the colors.

Seller's Response:

good as expected

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

:

good, easy comunication - quick design drafts - very good endresult. Highly recommended - will work with her again

:

Thank you







Socks Design Unique Socks Design

No comments:

Post a Comment