Sunday, July 12, 2020

Nsfw, Anime, Fanart, Original Character, Manga











About:

!!! PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER !!!

Hello! My name is Bejowish from Ivanwind Studios.


I'm a professional comic artist.


Note:

  • Please message me first before you place your order
  • 2x major revisions only applies when it's only the sketching stage
  • After we have a deal about the sketch, I'll start colouring,
  • The prices on package are NOT for commercial use, you can order for commercial use from the extra services.
  • The price for now is an introduction price. So grab it while it's hot!

Reviews


:

I contacted this seller before I bought a order and explained I wanted a unique character in 1 pose but in 2 art forms. Those forms were the simple version and a full car wrap or itahsa. After the details were discussed and agreed upon the seller made a unique order for 100 usd that we agreed on for the price. However after they made the character they went back on their word for the 2 art styles and simply put some black lines behind the character saying it was too much work for the price. Even we specifically went over the details before they made a custom offer. Which I understand now why they have so many custom offers is so ones with bad reviews like I'm leaving on this one don't matter

:

You’ve been awesome with me this whole time Thank you for making my sketches come alive Fast delivery and everything else with his gig Is straight on point

:

It's always a pleasure to work with Ivanwind Studios. Communication is always perfect and fast, and I am always happy with the quality of work delivered. I will continue working with them in the future for many more projects. :)

:

I wanted a character that is me pretty much. The seller/artist did an amazing as they had listened to my vision. Thank you so much! Love it.

:

Very responsive to feedback.







Nsfw, Anime, Fanart, Original Character, Manga

No comments:

Post a Comment