Saturday, July 11, 2020

Create Cute Vector Illustration











About:

Send your ideas, questions and suggestions to the chat. 



I will create for you a cute illustration in a flat style, cartoon, modern style. You can write all your wishes) It is important for me that you are satisfied with the work and therefore the audit of the work is unlimited. And also work in color and high resolution and commercial use! All this for $ 10!

Reviews


:

A very creative and talented illustrator who was easy to work with. She followed our brief perfectly and communicated her ideas along the way. A beautiful unique style that is genuine and highly recommended.

:

Svetlana delivered high quality work in a fast manner. She came up with great creative ideas to visualize the message I wanted to convey. I can highly recommend working together with her!

:

Very satisfied with Stvetlana's work. Very fluent communication and the work has been better than I expected. I will definitely work with her again.

:

Svetlana was very responsive. Cute design. I will use her again and again and will highly recommend her to anyone I know that is in need of a logo. Her attention to detail is great along with her communication. I am vrey pleased with the outcome and value for the price of the service.

:

Everything was very good. Very quick in answering and editing. My wishes were met to my complete satisfaction. Everything perfect.







Create Cute Vector Illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment