Monday, July 27, 2020

Create Custom Tarot Or Other Card











About:

i can design a tarot card with my style or your wanted style of art, and can make another card design like playing card game, or colectible card game,



just describe what you whant like the style, description of the card, or example card you wanted

i can drawing nearly all of but not perfect, i have my own style if you wanted use it



and i also can bring your dream to be special card for you

Reviews


:

Ulum did a GREAT job. Delivered exactly what was in my mind very quickly. He was communicative, flexible, and delivered so much faster than I anticipated. Wonderful work, I will be returning for more designs. Thank you, Ulum!

:

Communication was very fast and productive, seller did everything exactly as I've asked and made all revisions almost instantly. Overall, it was a great experience that I will repeat in the future for sure!

:

Whatever you desire, whatever is in your mind, just tell and he will deliver. I had an ambitious project in my mind, and he did it like he read my mind. Definitely will work with again.

:

Pretty straight to the point, delivered just like he informed me he would. The work is honestly better than I expected! Want to seriously work with this illustrator for as long as I can!

:

He is a professional graphic designer. I asked several changes, but he changed it as i wanted. Thank you very much.







Create Custom Tarot Or Other Card

No comments:

Post a Comment