Monday, July 13, 2020

Draw Exercise,Workout, Yoga And Any Poses Illustration 24H











About:

Hi! I'am Mamun



In my last few years I work on my skill and learn more about Anatomy of human. I Will Create A Workout, Exercise, Yoga, Fitness pose illustration.Step by step Instruction and your Bay and Amazon Products.I will model any yoga posture ranging from beginner to advance level.Feel free to Check My Gig Gallery For Previous Work.



I will provide you with:



  • Any Yoga, Exercise workout image/photos Converted to Vector line art
  • All File Format With Source Sile (AI,PDF,PNG,JPG,SVG,EPS,SVG)
  •  High-Resolution
  • 100% clients satisfaction
  • Unlimited Revision 
  • FAST Delivery 






Please Check Out My Packages



Save Your Valuable Time .Please Message Me Before Ordering For Any Complex Design.I am looking forward to work with you



Thanks you 



        Kind Regards

       bd_art_design

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good! Recommend

Seller's Response:

very great communication, hope you again with More works in the future. thanks :)

:

Good work. Not the best English understanding but we figured it out after 1-2 revisions

:

The best experience I have had in Fiverr. His illustrations are amazing. He is very professional, answers very quick, and understands your requests. I will be definitely using this person for future projects again!

:

thank you







Draw Exercise,Workout, Yoga And Any Poses Illustration 24H

No comments:

Post a Comment