Sunday, July 12, 2020

Draw Character Designs And Concept Art











About:

If you have a new or existing character that needs to be represented in a stylish and professional way then i'm your guy.



-Avatars, OCs or whatever character you like.



-From simple line art to finished, rendered characters.



Be sure to contact me first and inform me about the details before starting (reference material helps a lot!). 



Any questions are welcome!



Reviews


:

Super nice working with them! Took a tough description and made a very cool design! Everything was completed on time!

:

I had a lot of very specific ideas, a lot of detail and a mountain of detail that I wanted. not only did they deliver but added some surprises I didn't know I wanted. worth every penny. A+ experience from start to finish.

:

+ Quick response + Creative input + Result meets requirements + Good english - Quality is okay, but below expectations for the price - Level of detail below expectations for the price

:

Love it! The communication was friendly and the respond was fast! The Artwork is amazing! Thank you so much! I would love to work with you in near future!

:

I couldn't be happier with the end product! The character is full of personality and the art style is splendid. Top Mark's, in my books.







Draw Character Designs And Concept Art

No comments:

Post a Comment