Saturday, July 25, 2020

Create Beautiful Children Book Illustration











About:

I really enjoy creating illustrations for children. If you want beautyful, cute and magical drawing for you project - this gig for you. I pay a lot of attention to details, and always try to create something special for every project. 

Reviews


:

Cute and signature type of drawing and coloring. She is responsive and easy to communicate with. I'm happy with the final product.

:

Anastasia is a wonderfully, creative artist who plucks dreams and puts them on paper. She’s fantastic to work with and illustrated The Runaway Wish in record time. I’m already thinking about our next collaboration!

:

Really incredible work. Took modifications and delivered a picture beyond my imagination. Would work again with Anastasia in a heart beat. Already dreaming something up. Thanks again!

:

Anastasia is a rare find--she is talented, communicative, and so easy to work with! This is the second time that I have worked with her on a children's book, and I hope to work with her again in the future! She is a treasure!

:

Anastasiia is just wonderful to work with...I needed a few updates to my book to meet the moment in the world and add some diversity to the characters in my story. She is a joy to work with and did that quickly and perfectly!







Create Beautiful Children Book Illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment