Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Digitally Paint Top Quality Portraits Or Characters











About:

I am digital a digital artist with 3 years of freelance experience. Coming from a background and having studied in the field of architecture, I've worked on a range of projects from body painting, mural painting, illustration and digital art with a keen eye for integrating functional design as well as artistic expression. I've won digital art competitions in Davao City and was a finalist for the National Digital Art Awards 2017 held in Pasay City, Metro Manila.



I offer a digital art service that is rooted in concept. One that goes beyond just putting pen to paper or recreating a photograph. Start with an idea, a mood, or a feeling, then produce the image conveys your artistic vision. 



More than a service, I offer you an artistic process -- one that's collaborative and precise.



What I do offer:

  • Character concepts and character design
  • Character art (various poses)
  • Portraits -- customized and never an exact copy of an existing image
  • Illustrations


What I don't offer:



  • Drawings of pets and/or still life (you may refer to another gig)




Place your order now. 



[Send a message for more information]



Reviews


:

This seller is easy to work with and provides consistent work. Always willing to work through revisions, even though they are seldom needed.

:

An amazing work once again, I’m a repeated buyer and I keep coming back for more! The artistic view of this incredible illustrator is outstanding. I love it!

:

I got exactly what I asked for, delivered right on time! I would definitely ask for more character art in future!

:

It's my second time working with this seller and everytime I'm very pleased with the result! What an amazing job for my original character. I cannot wait for the next order!

:

Reinovan is an excellent person to work with. He is consistent in delivering artistic work in a most professional manner.







Digitally Paint Top Quality Portraits Or Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment