Saturday, July 18, 2020

Draw Illustration With Manga, Anime, And Cartoonish Style











About:

Please send me message before order



Do you love anime/manga? I can draw it! i have experience to work as a professional comic artist in a publisher!

Do you love cartoon? I can draw it too! I have an experience to make a book with children illustration style



In general, I have Anime/Watercolor style

you can choose which one do you like!



For commercial use, background and additional characters, please check extra



Except NSFW (R15/R18)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

my idea for a print came out well. I really enjoyed working with this person. I would totally recommend If your wanting a print design. I hope to work again them on other piece.

:

Have gotten quite a few commissions from her and they have all been great. Sometimes I ask for more to be added and shes been awesome. Her work is to be adored and always on time to boot.

:

They did a good job on the animation, unfortunately the quality of the animation isn't priced well with what I had to pay for. I had to pay extra for a full body but it seems basic and not even worth it in the end. I picked this artist because i saw the quality of their other works but mine just didn't seem like the same quality

:

Thank you for your feedback Sorry, I thought you already satisfied with the final artwork. I already sent you the preview before delivery, 2 days before the deadline. So, you can give me any feedbacks or request modification, and I have enough time to do revision until you satisfied with the final artwork. But you didn't do it so I kinda confused. But once again, thanks for your feedback, I hope I can give a better service in the future. Have a nice day!

:

To sum it up: amazing job. I got a sketch and the style of the picture I wanted was nailed instantly. Coloring was perfect, definitely recommend this artist!!!







Draw Illustration With Manga, Anime, And Cartoonish Style

No comments:

Post a Comment