Monday, July 13, 2020

Create Amazing Illustrations And Children Book Illustrations











About:

Hi There!
I'm a Children's book artist having over 5 years experience. I make eye-catching and kids friends illustrations. If you have a story and you want illustrations for it then I can bring your story to life with my unique appealing and attractive drawing style.


I offer,
  • Illustrations for children's Book
  • Book Formatting
  • Book cover design
  • I can put text in the illustrations
  • Book mockups
  • And many more.....


If your store has more than 10 pages then you need to contact me then i can send you a custom offer.




If you have any questions Please feel free to ask.


Thanks you
Regards

WAQAS

Reviews


:

Very responsive and takes an iterative approach to make sure he is delivering on what is required. I got a few versions and we went back and forth until I was happy. I would definitely recommend him and will be using his services again.

:

This was my first Children's book project! I am amazed at how easy it was to make the illustrations come to life with the artist. I will be using him again!

:

This Seller was very responsive and detail-oriented to all my requirements. The work was above and beyond of what I expected. Truly amazing illustrations. Highly recommend this Seller for all your needs.

:

He did everything I asked. Over and above what I asked for with his colorful and creative illustration. I would highly recommend my first time on Fiverr and I'm sure I was one of his most difficult to understand communication and request customer. He was never impatient or rude. Instead he was always kind with me and my requests :)

:

Nice. And got the illustrations as I expected.







Create Amazing Illustrations And Children Book Illustrations

No comments:

Post a Comment