Monday, July 20, 2020

Make Professional Pixel Art For You











About:

Do you have a great idea or game you are working on and would love some pixel art for it? Look no further! I've got over 10 years of experience in the game industry in designing games and  I would love to help you with your project!



Contact me to describe your wishes we will explore the possibilities and send you a custom offer.



I will be able to make the following for you:

-Pixel art sprites

  -characters

  -objects

-Pixel art scenes

  -settings

  -backgrounds

-Pixel art (tileable) textures

-Pixel art animations



Let me know if you have an idea or any questions and feel free to ask!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time I work with Nils, More then expected work! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! If you ever need more (also other sizes) let me know!

:

Amazing art, great communication, better then expected would recommend I'll work with him again for sure!

:

friendly seller, met all the requirements!

:

Absolutly amazing work Thank you so much







Make Professional Pixel Art For You

No comments:

Post a Comment