Thursday, July 2, 2020

Illustrate Book Illustration, Cartoon, Front Cover











About:

I will illustrate yours story in color or black and white.

I can draw a caricature by your photo.



Please inbox me first to discuss about your work, then i will do your work easily.



Thank you !! Hope you enjoy with my work.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Milenavoitoric responded well to my vision. As an illustrator, I recommended to her that any time I'd respectively look for feedback; i.e. suggestions or questions. She made me feel that she was on board with my journey; which allowed me to move forward with comfort.

Seller's Response:

It was such a pleasure working with Milena! She was extremely precise with the details I provided her and the art turned out fantastic!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the opportunity to have a part in this lovely project. It was a pleasure working with you, thanks :)

Seller's Response:

Illustrations that bring the story to life! Great sister duo team always delivers on time and goes the extra mile.

:

We have worked for Tammy on a few books now and we adore working for her. She gives us all creative freedom and we understand each other great. We are always excited when we receive a new project from her because she gives us the amazing books.







Illustrate Book Illustration, Cartoon, Front Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment