Thursday, September 17, 2020

Convert Any Image To Line Art Vector Illustration











About:

Hello



Do you want to turn a photo into line art Drawing ? So you are in the RIGHT place. 



what benefits you get when you hire me



REAL and TRUE UNLIMITED REVISIONS till you are SATISFIED

Fast Delivery

your satisfaction is %100 guaranteed 



I will professionally convert your any image, sketch into line vector drawing for manufacturing purposes, for patent applications or for design purposes and portraits ( no problem with low quality images) or vectorize your existing logo.



For $10 you get...



-any image/photos converted to line art.

-Free Copyrights and commercial license.

-unlimited revisions.

-full layered source file and PNG , JPG files.

-300 or higher dpi resolution.



If you decide to hire me, it is desirable to give precise instructions about what you need, so that any misunderstanding could be easily avoided.



also check my extra for vector coloring and complex images!



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What an exceptional job. I was extremely impressed by his extreme level of competence and talent. I will definitely use his service again.

Seller's Response:

I'm glad I could help. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Shawnd1988 was amazing to work with! He was quick to respond after I placed my order and he delivered quicker than expected. I highly recommend him.

Seller's Response:

I'm glad I could help. Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Clean, faster than expected, and very glad that he was able to get as much detail done as he did on this very complex picture for me. I will come back to him for other photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment