Thursday, September 17, 2020

Draw You Any Pokemon You Want











About:

Update : Hello all. Sorry for the short notice, but due to real life issues, I have to pause this gig temporarily. I want to thank everyone who has ordered from me over the past 2 months. You have been really kind and fun to work with. I hope everyone stays safe during these crazy times, and take care of yourselves as well as your family.



Hope to see you again soon ^^

Reviews


:

Thank you so much for all that you've done Apoc23, this piece turned out AMAZING! Yeeeeeeaaaaaah man!!

:

Absolutely incredible job! the piece was better than anything I could've imagined in the first place and the seller was extremely responsive and willing to make it the very best!

:

Thank you very good work !

:

Oh my goodness, it’s perfect! Seriously, your attention to detail is incredible. Do you have an Instagram or anything?

:

I can say I got exactly what I ordered. It took a bit but I got what I asked for.




No comments:

Post a Comment