Friday, September 11, 2020

Draw Realistic Portrait Painting Based On Your Photo











About:

I will draw realistic portrait painting based on your photo


  1. Send your best photos, with good quality (1200x1800px 300dpi bigger doesn't matter). no damage, no blur, and good lighting. because the final result is determined by your photo.



    Don't hesitate to ask anytime before you order .. !!!



  2. Complete your order with a detailed description :

    about the size of the canvas, backround, to the concept you want.

    so that I understand what portrait painting you need.



  3. I will send my work quickly, with the best quality, Full HD, and can be printed on a large canvas. in JPG-PNG format.


Thank and regards

darwisart

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent and incredible work and communication, totally recommended. Would work with him again. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

thank you very much, and waiting for the next order.

Seller's Response:

I had trouble communicating with the artist. I gave him a photo with a filter and he didn't tell me that it would affect the quality of his work, but I also knew that he did his best.

Seller's Response:

thank you ...

Seller's Response:

nice results, fast response, affordable, easy to communicate with.




No comments:

Post a Comment