Saturday, September 19, 2020

Create Watercolor Illustration Paintings











About:

Hello, my name is Camilla

I am a passionate artist and have had the privilege to make a business from my work locally in South Africa.

I have completed many commission pieces for customers with 100% satisfaction.

If you would like work which I haven't already created then for the best results, I would like you to give me reference images and all details you need. As much detail and explanation on what you are looking for will help me to create exactly what you are looking for.

If you would like to use my work for commercial purpose please add the extra license for $30 during checkout

 

I reserve the right to use all of my artwork on my portfolio and social media.

With the license, you are allowed to use it as you want for a project/business however I still own the artwork. 

Why me?

1. Very high quality images 

2. Can be printed from A5 (or smaller) - A2 (bigger if on canvas as it is more forgiving)

3. 100% satisfaction guaranteed

If you're not sure if your requirements fit my packages, feel free to message me so that I can create a personal quote.

Please feel free to contact me today.

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment