Monday, September 21, 2020

Create You A Custom Fursona











About:

I will make a custom fursona for you based on a description you give me. I've been drawing for the furry fandom for 2 years now, and have made quite a few ref sheets in my day. I can draw most species, but for you to keep in mind, heres a list of things I haven't drawn refs for yet, but am willing to try if requested



  • Reptiles (lizards, snakes)
  • Bears
  • Angel Dragons
  • Sergals
  • Sharks
  • Manokits
  • Possums
  • Birds


Please note: Character must be owned by you and you MUST have a visual reference. I will not work off of descriptions and I will not draw copyrighted characters that belong to other people. Also please notify or warn me beforehand if you have nsfw references. While I am okay with viewing such content, I'd still like to be warned beforehand

Reviews


:

beautiful work here; turned my dream into reality

:

Did it very quickly and did a very good job!

:

Very quick, and did an excellent job.

:

Extremely fast delivery! I had no complaints, and the final product is outstanding as always, I find that glassycolors has become the artist I always come to for my ref sheets, they continue to improve and get better as time goes on; especially faster.

:

He’s really cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment