Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Design Creative Illustrated Poster For Events, Concert, Or Campaign











About:

Hi, This is a POSTER Design. I will design you an illustrated poster for Event, Gig, concert, campaign, or advertisement. I provide several styles of illustration, please take a look at my Porto and choose the one you like. I will guarantee you a special and unique design because the illustration will come from my hand-drawn sketch.



Here's you can get the poster you want:

1. Choose the style by the sample on my Porto

2. Give me a clear brief about your event/campaign/ad

3. Name the text you want to attach

4. Tell me about the illustration you want or let me draw by my self-interpretation of your brief

5. Tell me about the size you want



What will you get?

  • A unique illustrated poster design
  • HD JPG, PNG, and/or PDF
  • RGB or CMYK file


I hope we can get collaboration and I will give you a great experience!

Thank You



It's good to message me first before you place an order. 


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment