Friday, September 4, 2020

Draw Your Dnd Character











About:

Hi!

My name is Aden and I will draw your very own custom dnd character.



  • Please message me before placing an order!
  • Each project is unique and needs to be discussed for the accurate price. The price of the artwork depends on your requirements.



Hi my name is Aden, I'm a art student from the world famous cdw studio, i am in my third year of completion, where i study game/movie art. I have done a tattoo apprenticeship for a year aswell, So i think with my knowledge of both of these industries will allow me to stand apart from my other competitors.


The description must include skin color, hairstyle, race, class, weapon or accessories (if it has any) and personality. 

You can use an existing character as reference (from a movie or anime).


Sending me all these details will further help me invision what you are exactly after. Then from there we will discuss all order details and price. After that, order a gig. 


Thank you so much for reading and looking at my fiver profile, i look forward to creating your dream tattoo, Aden



Reviews


:

Aden was great through the whole process making sure everything was as detailed as it could be. Aden took all of my wants, needs and suggestions and turned them into an amazing piece!

:

Although my newest piece took slightly longer than the last one, it was once again high quality and very detailed. Aden is also great with keeping up communications. I look forward to working with him again.

:

did the job for the price and it looks amazing so far

:

Aden was great and went above and beyond to create this character drawing. I would happily recommend house work and will come back for future character illustrations.

:

I am very pleased with this drawing. He helped bring my very complex ideas and refrence of my DnD character to life. He had very insightful ideas on the process and gave me many options. Working with this artist was great and I look forward to getting more work done by this artist.




No comments:

Post a Comment