Thursday, September 10, 2020

Draw Full Color Steps For Your Instruction Manual











About:

Hello! THANK YOU for your interest!



Please contact me before order :)



Requirement:  Provide high resolution photos of each step to be traced.



In this gig I can offer you

- Step by step drawing for your product

- Any kind of line art drawings

- Vector tracing

- Images to be used in a user guide for your product



It will be classic full color, with short text and arrows!!

I  will professionally convert your photos or sketches into detailed line art drawing for your purpose.



Please attach good resolution images, my work is trace it as detailed as possible.



Why Choose Me?- UNLIMITED REVISIONS

- Friendly customer care- 100% satisfaction guaranteed ( reviews.)

- High dpi resolution (300 dpi)

- Source file

- Fast and reliable communication

- Fast delivery 

- Commercial use



I can do a complete instruction manual also!! Includes logo, structure of the product, step by step instructions, large text and icons. It could be line art or flat color. Please let me know your details.



Just let me know what you need! Please feel free to send me an inbox

Reviews


:

Excellent experience! Is not the first time I work with her, and definitely not the last time! Amazing service, great communication skills, and great designs.

:

This seller responded very quickly, and did finish the work as she described

:

She did an amazing job! Will use her again for future orders. Thanks so much! :)

:

Carolina was exceptional! Great communication and understanding of project. Really really pleased with the work that she provided.

:

Beautiful work, always a pleasure <3




No comments:

Post a Comment