Monday, September 7, 2020

Draw Anything In Doodle Style











About:

Hello, thank you for visiting my gig :)



Just send me a picture or tell me before order.



ALL IN ONE PACKAGE :
  • Best Resolution 2080px 300DPI JPG/PNG
  • UNLIMITED Revisions until you're happy.



EXTRA GIGS:
  • add color 
  • add background
  • If you want to speed up the processing time, will be an additional fee of $10
  • comercial use, if you want to use the picture for your business


Get the best deals and have a great doodle :)




Always Happy to help !

Interesting? Order a gig now :-)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amy is very talented and a very kind person. I will definately work with her again. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

We needed four doodles for business marketing materials. Amy did a really fantastic job! The pictures were very well made. She was very responsive and great to work with.

Seller's Response:

Thank you 😆

:

I adore all of my doodles! I loved working with Amy! She is very attentive and talented! Her designs are amazing! I received great communication and fast delivery and had a wonderful experience! I will definitely be returning for more doodles in the future! Thank you!

:

your very welcome 😆




No comments:

Post a Comment