Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Fine Art, Paintings Seascape And Landscape











About:

I will draw for you a picture in realism:

  •  a landscape of nature 
  •  a still life
  •  a picture from your photo
  •  a fantastic illustration for your cover
  •  illustrate your book


You can tell me about your wishes in a letter or send a photo or image from the Internet, according to which I will create a picture.



I am not sending a paper copy, but only a file.



I like to work with bright colors and try to convey all your wishes in the picture!

Reviews


:

My idea was pretty out there, but rostovskaya was able to bring it to life! Couldn’t of asked for a better painting!

:

Katerina illustrated exactly what I was hoping for and communicated very quickly and efficiently :) Highly recommend!! Her work is stunning!

:

Super Satisfied and such Awesome work. Very prompt and easy to work and will be using again in the future. Thanks again Katerina :)

:

Great job!! You’ve exceeded my expectations. Thank you very much.

:

Amazing work to which I am utterly impressed. Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment