Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Create Modern Flat Vector Illustration As You Want











About:

According to you wish, I will create modern flat vector illustration wish passion, enthusiasm and creativity to deliver you the best visual material.



Any reference concept or image can help me understand your idea. Please feel free to ask for more specific examples in order to explore creative ideas.


I can also create:
- Stickers
- Cartoons
- Caricatures (including body)
- Portraits (including body)



In the basic package you'll get:

  • 1 Color Sketch
  • 1 Headshot
  • 1000x1000 px JPEG


For more options, please check out my gig extras


Your satisfaction is my goal. Will happily work in a style that fits your needs. So don't forget to contact me before you place your order.



Hope to hear from you soon :)

Reviews


:

Always good working with you

:

Thanks my friend great job

:

Thanks you

:

perfect communication and great performance

:

Excellent again. Perfect Work!




No comments:

Post a Comment