Saturday, September 26, 2020

Design Cartoon Character Or Mascot











About:

Hello,

in this gig i will help you create a character or mascot for your brand, icon, avatar, or game characters. The mascot will be simply represent what you want. I also cartoonize world famous character or superhero that you love.



I'll work with these steps :

1. Sketching, i'll make a rough sketch to visualize the brief / instruction

2. Inking, when the sketh is approved by you, i'll make it clearly with black ink

3. coloring (optional, you can get it by choosing gig extras)

4. deliver to you, for the fastest delivery, i hope you partially check the message of your fiverr account



For the best results, please give me a clear reference, describe it clearly or sent me a picture for a reference. 



If you want a huge project, lets discuss first so it will be the best project for you and me :)

Reviews


:

Awesome

:

This is awesome

:

Went along with all my requests. Great work for a good price.

:

Great every time I order thanks

:

Amazing work and communication. Top delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment