Saturday, September 12, 2020

Illustration Of Childrens Books And Educational Posters











About:

Hello buyers!



I have more than 5 years of experience in print media industry. I am a full time freelancer.

I will professionally format with In-design your existing book illustrations and convert all of them into a pdf ready to be uploaded on Amazon Kindle, print and Ingram Spark.Your finished product will be ready for upload, free of any formatting errors and it will be accepted 100% on Amazon or Ingram..

I can guarantee that the book will follow all Amazon/Ingram Spark/Epub guidelines, and will not be rejected.

If you have any questions, please contact me!

 NOTE: This GIG is for illustrations based children books only.



please order me

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment