Friday, September 18, 2020

Draw And Paint Concept Art Landscape











About:

Have some sort of ideas in your mind and want to express it out? Let me do that for you!



Price

  • Basic (25$) : Concept art/illustration with various detailed elements. 



Note

  • All orders are included with commercial use. 
  • 25$ per art piece order.
  • Share some of your reference photos to me so I can understand better on the art direction you want me to get into.
  • I try my best to take care of the final artwork with high quality, so it will be about 6 days. But if I can deliver earlier, I'll let you know. Quality > Time




If there's any question, don't hesitate to inbox me. Cheers!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome artist!! Very adaptable with a commitment to achieve your vision. Communication was great and everything checks out! Highly recommend!!

Seller's Response:

The final product didn't exactly match the quality of his portfolio, but he was really committed, communicative and helpful!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, I appreciate your comment. I truly apologize for not reaching your expectations. 🙏

Seller's Response:

Awesome to work with, amazing final piece. Love the art-style this. Artist has great communications skills. Overall, very happy with the outcome of the art!

:

Thank you for everything! I appreciate it very much! 😇




No comments:

Post a Comment