Friday, September 11, 2020

Something I Really Good At Drawing In Dark Art











About:

Hello I'm ZAKA,

I do drawings with my unique hand drawn style. I usually draw illustrations of myths, ghosts, book stories, poems, metal band covers, words. I don't send the hard copy but only the file.

Please read the FAQ to know what I can't draw or message me before ordering.

If you need a special or bigger size contact me before ;) 



  • For best results, give me reference images and all details you need. Only with a clear instruction, I can match your idea .

     

  • Pick the pack which suits your needs and add the extras you want. All the extras (i.e full background-more figures-high res) are available on the checkout page. 

    During the checkout, you can customize your order with all the feature you need .

    Do you have doubts?Write me I'll be happy to discuss your idea and send a custom offer :)


  • I reserve the right to use all my drawings on my portfolio and socials.

    With the license, you are allowed to use it as you want for project or business but I still own that artwork. If you need I can take it secret for a while


 I deliver a JPG / PNG or PDF file in A4 / A3 size (300 DPI)


If you have any question feel free to contact me ;)

Thank you!

Reviews


:

Great Job. Would hire him again!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment