Saturday, September 5, 2020

Create A Children Illustration Book For You











About:

Hello, I'm a new seller here on Fiverr and I'll do my best to have you satisfied!



I will draw a cute and fun children's book for you in my style.

All of the work are done by me, 100% original, no clip art. I send the sketch before I proceed with the finished work, so I can do some change if you want.



With the final delivery you will receive an A4 300DPI JPG/PNG, free commercial use.



Please contact me before ordering multiple gigs or images.



  • For the Basic package you'll get a children's book page, with 1 character and a simple background.
  • For the Standard package you'll get a page with 2 characters and a background.
  • For the Premium package you'll get a page with 3 characters and a background.

Thank you and don't hesistate to contact me for any problem!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment