Saturday, April 10, 2021

Bring Your Dnd Character To Life











About:

Whether you want to show off their personality through a character sheet, profile page, or clothes, I'll make it into a reality!

Attention to detail is key when bringing your character to life! The tools they use, how they move, and their style of clothing (or perhaps lack-there-of) are all to take into consideration.



Thank you for trusting me with your beloved character. I will make sure to do them justice!



Reviews


:

A follow-up to a previous order. Once again, another amazing outcome

:

Incredibly communicative and diligent. Very happy with how the project came out.

:

Such a blast working with the artist. The end result was great

:

Another amazing product, and finished ahead of schedule. Will definitely be purchasing from them again

:

I like how it came out and gave my character quiete a bit of personality from his exterior.




No comments:

Post a Comment