Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Draw Your Fantasy Characters











About:

IMPORTANT NOTE



  • Please PM me first. DO NOT MAKE AN ORDER.  I WILL DO THE ORDER to avoid cancellation of orders and my availability  for work.
  • ALSO, my gigs are ALL DIGITAL LINE ART with COLOR... PAINTED GIGS are of different pricing so please do PM me first.
  • ORC in my image gallery is one of my PENCIL DRAWING. I don't  normally offer that in FIVERR coz that is a bit expensive than what I normally offer here.

  • But if you really prefer pencil drawing, we can talk about it



I will conceptualize your fantasy characters for you!



10$ basic gig



- Head to bust line art of 1 character no bg. (subject to change)
- 15$ for half body line art.



20$ gig



-Full body line art of 1 character no bg.(subject to change)



50$ gig



- Front, side and back view of 1 character (line art only)

- Additional weapon/item = $8



30$ gig



- Full color of half body of 1 character with line art, no background (subject to change)



50$ gig



- Full color of full body of 1character with line art, no background (subject to change)



90$ gig



- Full color of front, side and back view of 1 character with line art

- additional weapon/item = $15



Just pm me and we'll talk.






Reviews


Seller's Response:

Despite the rather difficult order I had came up with. It was delivered within a week and in such a great quality that I'm rather stunned to say of what he brought up to life.

:

Best artist we’ve used , attention to detail is unreal , great personality too, understood our specifications perfectly , thank you

:

Delivered what I was looking for quickly while also taking the time to verify details of requested artwork. Thank you!

:

I got exactly what I wanted and in perfect time for me to use for my desired project. Really outstanding work

:

Thank you sir




No comments:

Post a Comment