Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Draw An Anime Character You Want











About:

I will design the anime character 

I like to draw female characters 

I can design characters based on your request.

I want to incorporate the American spirit into anime, I love Americans, USA !! USA !! USA !!





 WILL

      DO MY BEST 

                 JOB FOR YOU



Here, my work style is to learn the spirit of the country of Israel. Israel is very similar to my motherland, Taiwan. We are also countries with little natural resources and small land. This 5R outsourcing network from Israel gave me this stage, and at the same time, it will be my honor to serve this stage

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you sooo much for understanding, it means a lot to me that you got my oc right and she’s very detail too. I might come back for more art of her or new ocs. Have great day/night and be safe my friend! 🥰

Seller's Response:

amazing art and character desigine will deffinitly come back

:

My friend thank you for being so sure!!!! In the future, I will think about the future direction of this kind of background illustration. It is true that a background plus a character is a complete illustration, although it is still under planning. (But please look forward to future orders) Thank yo

:

Great work worth the time.

:

This is perfect! I’ll definitely come back for more commissions ^^ great communication and art




No comments:

Post a Comment