Monday, April 26, 2021

Illustrate You As A Zombie











About:

Hi, i'm Teodora!



I will draw you as a zombie



  • ..!!--BEFORE ORDERiNG-- please MESSAGE me !!..



-full body in a zombie stance-

  • For best results, give me as much reference images and all details you need.
  • Pick and add the extras you want (i.e full colors - background) are available on the checkout page. 
  • I reserve the right to use all my drawings on my portfolio (select the option -include the picture with the review)
  • If the artwork is used for commercial purpose, you may need to purchase Commercial Use license.



During the checkout you can customize your order with all the feature you need .



One figure:

- outline = $20

- flat color = $35

- detailed = $60



Extras:

- source file = $25

- commercial use = $20

- one day delivery = $20

- text = $5 (up to 12 letters)



If you have any other question feel free to contact me ;) 

Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Always excellent work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work!




No comments:

Post a Comment