Saturday, April 17, 2021

Line Art Illustration Of Plant And Animal











About:

Please read before placing an order!



Hi, welcome



I will draw you plants or animals in my style, please give me your preference and suggestion before placing your order. All illustrations done by hand drawn with pen on paper and edited/digitized by using photoshop. I deliver the work in 300 dpi resolution, or more (you could ask before I deliver your order).



Notes:

  • Unless you buy an extra gig for commercial license, all rights are mine
  • PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE FIRST and discuss what you need before placing an order 
  • Please make sure you see my portfolio before placing an order


If you want watercolor illustration, you can check my other gig 

https://www.fiverr.com/martaliaaa/draw-your-house-in-this-watercolor-style



Thank you,

Marta


Reviews


:

Awesome. Will work with again.

:

Fast answers and kind service, work quality is excatly like asked.

:

3rd time and I'm still happy about her work =)

:

Just what I hoped for!

:

Great work, Quick Revision, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment