Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Draw A Vector 2D Character, Cartoon Character











About:

In this gig, I propose to create for you a cartoon character / characters



I will create the characters you need.



Please check out my portfolio to see the characters I created earlier.



If we start cooperation, you will receive:



1) A quality cartoon character

2) Source file

3) Commercial use

4) My support is all the way



If you are interested in my offer, then write me a message before starting work and we will discuss all the necessary details.

Feel free to ask questions. In spite of the fact that I am new to the riverr, I will do this job 100% in high quality and also at a low price



Regards, Oleg.

Reviews


:

Excellent!! I absolutely love the quality work. I needed some revisions and they were done within hours and I got exactly what I was looking for. Great communication and fantastic service. I will be using him again for other projects in the future. Highly recommended!!

:

Easy communication. Also, the response to the revision requests were perfect. Thanks so much for helping up launch a new product!

:

Good service, I had a non-standard request and we got to a very good result in 2 revisions :)

:

excellent. he did exactly what i requested. beautiful job. I will definitely use his service again

:

nice work.




No comments:

Post a Comment