Thursday, April 22, 2021

Design Scientific Illustrations And Medical Figures











About:



Please feel free to send me a message to discuss your project.


___________________________________________________



I'm the correct person to create your scientific illustration.
I have experience creating illustrations in the following areas:
- Biology
- Medical procedures
- Material science
- Thermodynamics
- Anatomy
- Chemistry
- Engineering
- Transport phenomena
- Data visualization
- Experimental diagrams
- And much more*
* If your topic does not appear in the list, do not hesitate to contact me. Surely I can do it.


Why choose this Gig?

Because you will receive:
- A high-quality illustration. 
- A professional service.
- Friendly communication.
- Deliveries always on time.

- Total satisfaction





And about the illustration?
- I will send your illustration in the format that best suits for your purposes (digital use, to print or both).
- Color illustration (unless you require it in black and white)
- Commercial use




Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have a question.


English and Spanish.

Reviews


:

It has been a sheer pleasure working with danlara on this project! First, he was very prompt in all of our correspondence - from the initial contact to the final communication and finished product. Whenever I had a question - or needed clarity about anything - danlara got back to me right away. Secondly, this project involved various versions of a similar idea regarding a funnel illustration. Once danlara understood exactly what was needed, he created it to the full satisfaction of me and my business partner. Finally, I am impressed with the high quality of danlara's work for the very fair price that he charged. I strongly recommend him to anyone needing a graphic artist on Fiverr!

:

Danlara is a consummate professional!

:

Again awesome experience!

:

Extremely nice Extremely fast Very professional

:

Thanks for the good cooperation




No comments:

Post a Comment