Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Create Nice And Crisp Illustration And Lettering Graphics











About:

From pen and pencil all the way to its vector outcome, I'll hand craft the most unique graphics, perfect for your business. Own a bar? Wanna print t-shirts? Do you just need a beautiful logo? You name it and let's get it right.



These are top-notch custom made graphics, that means no stock images or paid typefaces, you won't find anything like your new graphics anywhere else.

Reviews


:

I’ve been searching for someone who could bring my ideas to reality and Johnny really came through. His super patient, communicative, creative and detailed with designs. Only done one project and I’m requesting for another already.

:

Mentioned before and will mention again. If you want a seller with great English communication skwith touch notch, versatile illustrative skills This is the guy for you. Does his best to suit the art style you have envisioned and seeks to put you first.

:

Great artist whose very communicative. They were able to create a very cool design out of my idea. I am very grateful for Johnny!

:

I had an excellent experience working with Johnny. He was easy to communicate with and he understood my brief. I would highly recommend trusting him with your work if his style suits you. I'll be using him again for future work.

:

Johnny knew exactly what I was looking for and knocked it out of the park on the first try. Will absolutely be going to him again in the future if I need anything else done.




No comments:

Post a Comment