Friday, April 16, 2021

Illustrate Childrens Book Pages For You











About:

Welcome to my Children's Book Gig.



I am a Children's Book illustrator with an experience of over 4 years. There are many published books that I have illustrated and they are doing great in the market.



I would request you to Please Contact Me Before You Place An Order.

Since I work singlehandedly, I will need some time before I can start working on your project. If you contact me first, we can discuss all the details of your project and send you a custom order request



In this gig, I will illustrate pages of your children's books from your basic ideas. I'll just need the storyline and your preferred art style. The rest is on me to make the pages, something that you'll cherish forever.



Have a Look at some of my Children's Book Illustrations from the following link:



https://bit.ly/2XqFc72



Also have a look at all of my custom illustrations from the following link:



https://bit.ly/2tX6lS8



Here are the key things that this gig will cover:



  • I will design the characters
  • I will make sketches of each of the scene
  • I will color only on your approval of the sketch
  • I will make Amendments till you are satisfied
  • I will color in your preferred Art Style
  • I will format the Pages for Publishing

Reviews


:

Once again, we are quite thrilled with Mousam's work. We gave him a template to work from and he turned it into a wonderfully atmospheric work of art. Mousam is very talented, he creates fascinating moods in his pictures, skillfully implemented customer wishes and overall maintains a very fair relationship with us as customers. Anytime again! Thank you very much!

:

I’m blown away by the quality of Mousam’s work. He really listened to my vision and made the character I had in my mind come to life. He was on time with his work and a great communicator. I’m so excited to continue working together!

:

He is extremely talented, and intuitively knew how to take an idea and turn it into even more than I'd imagined. He was also very responsive to my communications regarding questions and revisions. It was effortless to collaborate with him and I'm very happy with his work. I will come back to him for any future work. .

:

Mousam Is an amazing illustrator, beautiful detailed work that brought my imagination and text to life. Better than I could imagine!

:

Exceeds my expectations and meets the needs for my non-profit project! Very communicative, very creative and very easy to work with. I am a repeated customer of this seller and look forward to working with him on the next projects. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment