Saturday, April 17, 2021

Draw Character Or Fan Art Commissions For You











About:

SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE YOU ORDER! :)



Let me take a shot at drawing your character or favorite pop culture icon! Be it Deadpool, Batman or even a sexy Rei Ayanami, I'll do my best to create a faithful fan art!



*Commercial Rights and Use NOT INCLUDED*

Reviews


:

Talked to the seller giving him my request before buying as asked, was happy to wait a bit before going through with order as he was completing two other orders at the time. After that, Discussed pricing and he was relatively calm on slotting certain wants into a package. Through progress he showed me a sketch which I loved, and then the final art on the due date. Very, very happy with this commission, and will be buying from this artist again if I ever need another commission done.

:

Mangabol took a longer time to complete the next phase of my project, but I know that is because he was working hard to perfect the design of my character. He really look the character design process quite seriously. He also did a fantastic job with the color scheme based on the simple information I gave him. It is better for a designer to take their time and take the work seriously than to give you something in a hurry that you might have not been satisfied with. I am extremely satisfied and amazed with the final results. He definitely offers quality work and choosing him for a gig was definitely the right choice. So I encourage you to hire him for a character designing gig as we

:

He is an amazing artist. I wanted him to create a female character that was a cross between Dr. Strange and a character from full-metal alchemist. I think he did a fantastic job and I was really satisfied with the final work. I was surprised, because his final execution was better than I imagined myself.

:

I wanted to give my friend a father/son pic(Commander Sheppard and John Wayne) as his father recently passed away. Very honest and cooperative about what he could do. I appreciated how he was willing to work with me until I was satisfied with the final product.

:

Carlo was incredible to work with through the entire experience, and effectively communicated any issues or delays that arose. Rather than rush the artwork, he made sure it was his best effort and asked for a small extension. Well worth the wait! Looking forward to working with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment