Friday, April 16, 2021

Draw Whatever You Wish On An Ipad











About:

What up, 

my name is Heinrich!



I do sketches, illustrations, and logos all the time and sometimes more extensive graphics on my PC.



For this gig, I'll be using my iPad and Procreate to make a super high res artwork of whatever you desire!



I enjoy doing simple sketches that can describe emotions or situations, usually, I do them in black and white. I can also do modern, minimalistic illustrations as well!



If you want a sketch or an illustration just hit me up with some ideas and details and we can work something out!

Don't worry if you have a hard time describing the motive, I can help with that as well if you leave me a message! :)



PS: I can provide you whatever format you need. The source file comes as a PSD and is exclusive for Premium, however.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment