Thursday, April 29, 2021

Create A Professional Architectural Illustration











About:

I've been creating architectural visualizations for almost three years now. My work covers a wide range of scales i.e. interior, residential, complex, public, urban. I give my customers flexibility and help them choose what's best for them and together we make some adjustments until we reach the result.



What I'll do:

  • Use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
  • Design according to the selected package
  • Show you the progress in low-res for feedback
  • Once approved I'll send final files in JPG, PDF, PSD, AI or TIFF



All you need to do 3-steps:

  • Provide me with your files 2D (ready illustration frame, angle) or 3D object (if you're not decided about frame yet)
  • File formats must be one of these: 3D - .dwg , .rvt , .skp or 2D - vector .pdf , .dwg, or raster .jpeg , .png
  • Give me the details of you project and what you want final image to be and what size



Please be as brief as possible to help me understand the project better. 

So let me get things done.

Reviews


:

Good illustration, good communication, will purchase again.

:

Great work!! Illustration was on point and beyond expectation.

:

Very thoughtful and pro-active designer. Really amazing work. Thanks

:

Gabriele did a fantastic job, great work and excellent communication.

:

Always easy to work with Gabriele




No comments:

Post a Comment