Thursday, April 8, 2021

Draw Hand Drawn Watercolor Illustrations With My Unique Style











About:

Welcome you to my hand drawn watercolor and mixed media illustration gig



I am a professional illustrator specialized in watercolor and mixed media illustration. I am absolutely in love with my work. I believe that art and design are great tools to make people's life more beautiful, conscious, and happy. I can help you to bring your imagination to life by using my creative knowledge and experience.



You can check my PORTFOLIO via below link 

www.flickr.com/photos/zilvadesigns



Why choose me



  • Long-term experience
  • Excellent communication 
  • Granting full copyright
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee
  • 100% money-back guarantee



You will receive the following items in this gig



  • Unique high-quality watercolor or mixed media illustration 
  • Print-ready file in 300 DPI resolution 
  • Digital media-ready file 
  • Source file in PSD, PDF, AI and EPS formats (not in the basic package)



I am looking forward to collaboration with you and will do my best! Thanks for checking out my gig page.



Contact me before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences

Best Regards,

Zilva.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience as always!

Seller's Response:

Zelva, is professional - so, so, so talented and she delivers the most amazing pieces. I highly recommend her,

:

Thank you so much. Clients' satisfaction is my top priority. Always looking forward to providing the best results. Best to you!!!

:

Very pleased with Zilia's works and timely response.

:

Zilva did a beautiful work - thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment