Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Draw Pixel Art To Your Specifications











About:



If you you need special custom made illustration, profile picture, avatar, website banner, game graphics (characters, animations, backgrounds etc.) or anything else made out of pixels, this is the right place for you.



I can recreate any style you want and work with images and references to draw something personal just for you.



To get best results please CONTACT ME before ordering. :)

AND PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING :) (sorry)



Defined packages are just required suggestions.

you always could get a custom offer from me.



* Final delivery includes drawing in original size and in other resolution files (if needed).

** If you use this art in a game, you should mention me in credits as an artist.

Reviews


:

Great seller, priced fairly if even a bit unfair to their self. He created my pixel art animations for my stream as described and in a great time. Definitely coming back again soon!

:

Great communication with the seller, he did exactly what i wanted by adapting to the style i had ! I recommend and will definitely buy again !

:

Great seller, did exactly what i wanted for the second time. The communication was excellent and fast, and the result was perfect. I will buy again if i need new characters !

:

Jeiman is the best of the best. I can’t stress that enough! I will be back again and again. Thanks for another perfect experience!! A+++

:

Great work! Fast turn-around! Matched our game character palette really well!




No comments:

Post a Comment