Thursday, April 15, 2021

Illustrate Anything For You Using Line Art











About:

PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME FIRST TO DISCUSS THE IDEAS BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER. I really appreciate it. I would need clear descriptions from you and I ask lots of questions before committing so please bear with it and respond before the deadline is up. Thanks a lot :)



***Color, high resolution, background, commercial use are available as gig extras. Choose whatever you need. 



***If you are buying multiple drawings in one order, gig extras MUST have the same quantity as the number of drawings you are buying. If you are not sure, please ask me to create a custom offer (more recommended). 

 

Thanks a lot, looking forward to working with you!



P/s: Placing the order without contacting me first in most case lead to unsatisfactory experience for both. So please contact me first with your request. 

 





Reviews


:

Down did the original drawing for me last year and I have returned for her to make my book cover. The style is beautifully soft and open and was exactly what I wanted. Excellent to work with this highly talented artist.Thank you Numbersdee

:

Doan is a very talented artist. She is patient and takes the time to understand what I have in mind. Her illustrations have a unique style that are very charming. I have been very pleased with working with her.

:

Doan is wonderful to work with and a talented artist. I always appreciate the effort she puts into her work. Very pleased.

:

Easy communication, quick delivery. Doan did a fantastic job capturing what I needed after only hearing a brief description!

:

Wooooooooooonderful! I just love working with Doan! I can't wait for our next project together.




No comments:

Post a Comment