Saturday, April 24, 2021

Create Cute And Fun Flat Illustrations In Under 24 Hours











About:

Hi there!



I can draw cute little illustrations for your website, social media page, blogs, and so on. My style will make give your brand a playful look, and you can get that for as low as $5!



When you choose me to bring your ideas to life, you get:



  • 1-5 figures, depending on the package you chose
  • High-resolution PNG or JPG
  • Source file in PSD
  • Quick response time


My process:



  • You describe the artwork you need in a detailed brief
  • I take your idea and provide a preliminary sketch, which I show to you. (This isn't part of the revisions indicated in the package details; you can ask for as many revisions as long as it goes with what you described in the initial brief.)
  • You decide whether that sketch is good to go, and I proceed with the drawing.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment