Monday, June 8, 2020

Create Digital Paintings And Illustrations











About:

Hello, welcome to my Fiverr Gig. I will create digital illustrations and paintings. Whether it's a portrait, an illustration for a website, or concept art.

Reviews


:

He was very responsive and attentive. It can be a challenge to communicate the vision you have in your mind to an artist that you want to bring it to life. I believe the best way to communicate this is through examples of other illustrations along with a text explanation as opposed to only a text description. I wish I would have realized this sooner in the process. This seller delivered a lot of value for the money spent.

:

Good communication. I liked the art in the end. It was just delivered late.

:

Great communication and delivery

:

Required many revisions, seller was very patient, and worked with me until I was happy with the product.

:

I keep getting him to do more and more he is just awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment