Saturday, June 6, 2020

Illustrate Cute And Quirky Picture Books











About:

Hi there,

I'm Ely, I've worked as an illustrator for 7 years now.

And I can help you to create outstanding and fun images.

---



Do you have a story for a picture book?

I can create the illustrations using my quirky and fun style and help you to tell that story



I can make hand-painted or digital images, it's up to you. 

I also offer to send you the original painting for an extra cost.



WORK PROCESS:

  1. You will provide all the information needed for the project, and we'll discuss your idea.
  2. I will sketch the idea and I will send a rough sketch to you. Feedback and sketch approval.
  3. I will start the painting process and send you some previews.
  4. After final approval, I will send the final file and original painting (upon request for an extra cost). 


Feel free to contact me if you have any doubts! 

:)




NOTE:

  • Please send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences.
  • Price can vary base on your requirement of illustration
  • Keep in mind my illustration style and if it suits your needs.

Reviews


:

Very happy with this. Lots of style and emotion.

:

Excellent, understood the brief clearly and was able to deliver exactly what I wanted.

:

Excellent communication, beautiful art! Thank you Ely, I sure hope we work together again!

:

Very responsive, excellent eye for design and went above and beyond to offer helpful insights that I hadn't even thought about! Would highly recommend. Well worth the cost for a quality product!

:

Ely is so talented! She was able to interpret my needs exactly, I will work with her again for sure!!




No comments:

Post a Comment